Fireworks Suicide Vest

Westbeef

How do you find this rubbish?

It's usually passed on to be honest, through shares from social media or group messages from friends.

If you enjoyed this, I believe you might enjoy some old CKY videos. It sounds like this guy got his inspiration from them.

It's worrying that there is no mention of medical attention after this..

I'm going to guess it's something to do with the American pay-for-healthcare but I really don't know..

Just those burns looked horrible! :?

"Too Stupid to Die"? How about "Too Fat to Live" :shock:

This has opened my eyes to a whole new realm of entertainment: American teenagers maiming and sticking it on youtube for our amusement. Some of this stuff is just uncomfortable to watch, but most is hilarious.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that most of them don't repeat it enough times to make an income from it. Especially the ones that jump through sheets of glass. Some of those made me feel a bit ill when they show you the injuries afterwards :shock:

People think they can make videos like Jackass, the difference is these people just hurt themselves. Jackass make it funny.

Also Jackass had a massive team behind them to help when injuries happened as well as the money and resources to patch them up..

They also had advice on what was going too far etc...

These kids have none of that.