What was your emergency stop speed?

56kph for me. The examiner said during the debriefing that it was also the quickest stop he has ever seen at that test centre! (he measures the stopping distance using markers on the fence just out of curiosity...)

think i was 61 through the trap but kept accelerating till i got the hand up, it was a good stop and a more realistic experience for all concerned :mrgreen: , my instructor thought i had mucked it up as i was so close the the examiner which he could see from the viewing area, the examiner suggested i stop accelerating once i had gone through the trap for the avoidance test.

30mph in my test but I did it when you still did the emergency stop on the road.

I had a nice dry road, unlike my Dad when he did his test who had to do it on wet leaves.

think i was 61 through the trap but kept accelerating till i got the hand up, it was a good stop and a more realistic experience for all concerned :mrgreen: , my instructor thought i had mucked it up as i was so close the the examiner which he could see from the viewing area, the examiner suggested i stop accelerating once i had gone through the trap for the avoidance test.

Snap :lol:

30mph in my test but I did it when you still did the emergency stop on the road.

I had a nice dry road, unlike my Dad when he did his test who had to do it on wet leaves.

What? They don't do it on the road these days?

We just rode round the block until the examiner jumped out from behind a tree and so long as you didn't run him over you passed.

Legend tells of the guy who rode round and round the block for hours until he ran out of fuel. When he walked back to the test centre it turned out the examiner had jumped in front of the wrong bike and got himself flattened, so he was carted off to hospital leave the candidate cruising round the block blissfully unaware of the accident.

We just rode round the block until the examiner jumped out from behind a tree and so long as you didn't run him over you passed.

Legend tells of the guy who rode round and round the block for hours until he ran out of fuel. When he walked back to the test centre it turned out the examiner had jumped in front of the wrong bike and got himself flattened, so he was carted off to hospital leave the candidate cruising round the block blissfully unaware of the accident.

Yep I went round the block too. Back when you could speed out of sight getting round and not fail the test.

Now it's all done closed off from the public I think.

E-stop was bang on 50. Even though I was comfortable with this, I didn't feel like pushing it further.

With the swerve though, I was more than happy to push it after lowballing it on the first attempt. Got 58. I thought that was high until I saw people on here posting results in the low 70's.

• 2 weeks later...

Drinking and absolutely dying at this

• 3 weeks later...