Do i renew my CBT for 3rdtime or how my how more does it cost??

Hi all,,

Bit of a dilema am unsure whether to just sit another CBT (3rd) one of try get saving and get shot of the L plates and pass proper test but unsure the costs.

Anyone any idea of price all in? CBT probably bout £130 again.😢😢 but needs must?

And does it warrant it as just use bike for work and back/forth.

Any advice

I've had my licence for years it was far simpler then to get it done. My advice would be to co tact a good local motorcycle training company. Take a look at some reviews and make a call. If you can afford it I would go for the test it will improve your skills for sure. I'm in the process of doing my IAM bike I've done it for 4 wheels and want to do it for 2 to make me safer and more up skilled and to reduce my insurance costs.

Good luck with whatever you chose to do

It all depends on what you want in the future, so far you have been riding on a CBT for 4 years, there a couple of ways you can gain a full licence, you can go the full A DAS route through a school, or if you only intend to stick with a 125 you can do the test on your bike and get an A1 full licence, the test is the same for any category, you will need to do the theory test first £25 ish, then Mod 1 £15 ish, then Mod 2 £75 ish https://www.gov.uk/motorcycle-test :thumb:

Short answer: Do the full license.

Long answer: Doooooooo theeeeeeee fuuuuuul Liceeeeeense.

Only reason I say that is once its done its final and having more options in life is almost always a good thing.

Cost wise I am doing mine this year for full category. Theory cost £23 to book and I am going to have only 4 hours training. 2 for mod 1 and 2 for mod 2.

Total cost will be under £250.

DO IT!