I just did mine at the end of last year, with a school that offered a flat rate package for the whole thing, from CBT through to mod2. Reckon I had maybe 14 hours of lessons in total after the CBT.

What are you riding at the moment, assuming you've had a bike since your CBT?

Main tip: enjoy it! :D

i had ahonda 125cc but came off it at 50 it shook me up and then i hit oil and came off it again but decided to get back on abike want a cruiser i think

I did mine last June. Paid £485 if I remember right, but that was in Wigan. Bit far for you to go.

hello i am looking at prices so expensive wigan not to far away i live near chester but that price you paid is good is the test hard booking mine for march

Hi Sharon....good news on the CBT. Going for the DAS and getting a bigger bike sounds like a plan.

Any cruisers in particular caught your eye?

hello tango how are you doing I am looking to book my test for march getting nervous is the test ok i love harleys but have to ride another type of cruiser need alot of pennies for a harley lol