took my first step

Well, I took my first step on the road to getting my full bike licence and sat my theory test!

proud to say I`ve passed first time! I didn`t think much of the hazard perception though! I found it easy but didn't score as high as I thought!

definatly not a good system they use for scoring.

Nice one! When's the rest of the test then :)?

The Hazard perception is pretty stupid, I was spotting hazards too quickly on my practice tests. It's not designed at people who already drive so you can miss out on points if you click a little too early. Luckily I noticed that on the practice and just waited a second before I clicked any hazard.

Well done!

Yea I found the hazard perception to be rubbish too. I think the issue is it assumes you are a complete novice on the road, so do not yet understand/notice the small things that most people can recognize as a tell tail sign of something going wrong.

It assumes you will only notice the hazard when it has been a hazard for a few seconds.

Got your practical tests booked yet?

Congrats! I failed my theory the first time on the stupid hazard thing (it wasn't a thing when I did my car test!)! and it must have been as I was clicking too early so the next round I clicked when I saw it, then again a second later, then again when it was right in my face :lol: seemed to work

As above... when you got your practicals booked for :mrgreen:

thanks folks!

looking to get my das booked for next month!

let the fun begin!

ive already got a helmet,jacket and trousers from friends and family to start me off so just need boots and gloves and im good to go :)

Nice one kammy but I would recommend buying a new helmet as no offence to your family or friends but you don't know it it's been dropped or how old it is and also a new helmet should be fitted correctly for you

my best friend assures me its in good condition and has never been dropped and wouldn't let me use it otherwise, its only for a while till I get my new helmet.

cbt booked for march the 5th :D