confidence boost

i did it so pleased with myself need another as i kept putting my hand on the front brake when stopping and wobbled the bike

That is great, I am so happy for you. Mistakes like that are understandable for your first time back on the bike and your mind is preoccupied with fighting various worries and keeping your confidence up. The important thing is you have proven to yourself there was nothing to worry about, so next time your mind will be freed up for everything else to come back to you.

Well done.

i did it so pleased with myself need another as i kept putting my hand on the front brake when stopping and wobbled the bike

That is great, I am so happy for you. Mistakes like that are understandable for your first time back on the bike and your mind is preoccupied with fighting various worries and keeping your confidence up. The important thing is you have proven to yourself there was nothing to worry about, so next time your mind will be freed up for everything else to come back to you.

Well done.

thanks very much need to sort another bike now

Well done.

thankyou very much

thanks very much need to sort another bike now

Are you getting a 125 or going to go straight to your tests and something bigger?

i really want to go for abigger bike but not sure what to do as i am getting more confident but just need more confidence not there just yet may have to start on a 125 what would you suggest me to do :?

Well done.[/quote

thankyou very much want to get out on those country roads asap now

i really want to go for abigger bike but not sure what to do as i am getting more confident but just need more confidence not there just yet may have to start on a 125 what would you suggest me to do :?

You said you were having another refresher session, so I would ask the instructor for their advice as they can base it on seeing you ride. But if you felt ready before, and only need confidence now ,then getting a 125 just seems a lot of hassle. Especially if you will feel confident enough to ride on your own anyway. And a few lessons on a bigger bike will help improve your confidence too.

Definitely see what they advise, but unless you really do not think you are ready and want more time on 125, I would go for it now.

My advice would be shop for a brand name 125 at a good price or a good none brand name at a real give away price...

They can be found if you look hard enough. The Brand name will not loose money and the none brand name is not worth selling, miles under your bum help allot.

You said you were having another refresher session, so I would ask the instructor for their advice as they can base it on seeing you ride. But if you felt ready before, and only need confidence now ,then getting a 125 just seems a lot of hassle. Especially if you will feel confident enough to ride on your own anyway. And a few lessons on a bigger bike will help improve your confidence too.

Definitely see what they advise, but unless you really do not think you are ready and want more time on 125, I would go for it now.

my instructer recons i should have another refresher then go for a biggerbike he seems to think a biggerbike will be a little safer to ride but i dont know what to do need advice :D 8-)

I'd go with that......bigger bikes are often more stable......plus the extra training you'd get when doing your DAS would be beneficial...... 8-)

thanks very much i will look at the das now and anice bike in time to

My advice would be shop for a brand name 125 at a good price or a good none brand name at a real give away price...

They can be found if you look hard enough. The Brand name will not loose money and the none brand name is not worth selling, miles under your bum help allot.

think i will go for abiggerbike and do the das alittle more confidence i recon to :D

my instructer recons i should have another refresher then go for a biggerbike he seems to think a biggerbike will be a little safer to ride but i dont know what to do need advice :D 8-)

You want it, your instructor recommends it, and, like everyone else says, it will be better for you, so that was an easy decision!

As my confidence seems okay after my accident so now I need to start making excuses for not doing the same. I had been procrastinating about my tests for ages before it, so really just need to force myself now.

DAS is a good idea, the bikes are easier to ride and more stable than 125s. Also you'll be able to get your confidence up even more by having the lessons along the way :).

i will take your advice and get my das done then i can get acruiser style bike asap :D

You want it, your instructor recommends it, and, like everyone else says, it will be better for you, so that was an easy decision!

As my confidence seems okay after my accident so now I need to start making excuses for not doing the same. I had been procrastinating about my tests for ages before it, so really just need to force myself now.

I am abit like yourself want to do the test but confidence is what i need so nervous but i am going to do it soon :D