Move onto to next step

Been riding my little 125 for a few weeks and I'm bored, I need a bigger bike. Don't get me wrong I love my little bike and it's great around town but I live in the country so lots of long twisty roads.

What's the best way to go? DAS or take some lessons and do it in parts? I've booked my theory already. I've only been riding about 3 weeks

I was the same, if you've got money for a DAS then go for it! The bigger bike will change your grin from :) to :D! Also they're easier to ride, I went for the full day's training and test the day after it was good for me suited me and got me done quicker :).

I'll go have a word with local training place where I did my CBT and get an idea of cost because in the end that's what it'll come down to

I was the same, if you've got money for a DAS then go for it! The bigger bike will change your grin from :) to :D! Also they're easier to ride, I went for the full day's training and test the day after it was good for me suited me and got me done quicker :).

When I'm ready to take my test, that's probably the way I'd like to do it.

How much did that cost & did you do the Mod 1 & Mod 2 tests on the same day?

When I'm ready to take my test, that's probably the way I'd like to do it.

How much did that cost & did you do the Mod 1 & Mod 2 tests on the same day?

You're local to Manchester aren't you? I went with a school called Papillion and I'd highly recommend them. Its training day before your test the test day after. If you pass Mod 1 they usually do the Mod 2 the week after. In the summer it gets really busy though and the waits can be longer. £700 all in with first time passes but you can split it up as you want. It starts with a day of fun riding the bike getting used to it. after that its onto the training and tests.

I did mine through a different center to the one I did my CBT with. I was difficult (nothing new there) and could not fit in with any of the regular lessons.

I practiced quite a bit U turns fig 8's, emergency stops , hazard avoidance, lifesavers etc before on my 125. Then when I went for an initial assessment he cut a day out of my training.

The instructor also would not book Mod 1 & 2 on same day incase of a fail on Mod 1. I passed Mod 1 then next day was ride to center pass exam and I was done...