3 days DAS worth it?

Hi guys my local school is charging £638 for 3 days DAS training which insists of following;

Day 1 125 session 12.30 to 16.30

Day 2 Das session 8.00 to 12.00

Day 3 mod 1 8.00 to 12.00 inc test

Day 4 mod 2 8.00 to 12.00 inc test

Same school at another site is asking for the same thing for £590

????

They sound cheap and you couldn't get through a DAS round here for that, however we get a full days training rather than half days. I assume those 4 days aren't one after the other and you get a bit of space between each one?

They sound cheap and you couldn't get through a DAS round here for that, however we get a full days training rather than half days. I assume those 4 days aren't one after the other and you get a bit of space between each one?

Yeah they are 4 days apart from eachother. Do you think i should go for this or the 5 or 6 day option?

That depends on how you feel and your experience, my school did a free 1 hour taster so they knew what we needed. My school recommended 1 day for each module and an extra day beforehand getting used to a big bike for anyone without experience on big bikes. The tests were seperate days but included, all for £700.

Hi guys my local school is charging £638 for 3 days DAS training which insists of following;

Day 1 125 session 12.30 to 16.30

Day 2 Das session 8.00 to 12.00

Day 3 mod 1 8.00 to 12.00 inc test

Day 4 mod 2 8.00 to 12.00 inc test

Same school at another site is asking for the same thing for £590

????

Good prices if your confident on a bike already and can be certain of passing each first time....

My other half is thinking of learning to ride we are looking at £1200 but that includes unlimited lessons CBT, 1 test on Mod1 and Mod2. Any resits you have to pay for yourself, she is not very confident on a bike so I am thinking this is a good deal.

Not trying to negative but how much does it cost you if you fail? It is to easy to fail either due to having a "bad day" or exam nerves.

Edited by onesea

I got my DAS for £400 through my local dealership providing I bought a bike with them (which I did)

usually costs £550 and includes a full day for cbt

3 days 10am to 4pm with mo1 on day 3 and then mod 2 after pass of mod 1 with all test fees included.

worked well for me, passed first time a couple of weeks ago.

Onesea I would book and pay the 1200 if I were you as I assume that also covers all bike hires as well but also the reason I say book that course as it cost me about 1500 which was cbt and das with two attempts at each mod. Although it seems to me I should have got lessons cheaper as I was using my own bike and insurance as he didn't have a large cv auto for me to hire I did my a2 on my own burgman 400