Free coffee and a bacon sandwich.

Pulled over by the old bill today. Dunmow road coming out of leaden Roding. All good though, they are signing people up for free training with Essex fire bikes. Half day better biking course and then a full day advanced machine skills course and then a day with Total Advanced (not sure if that bit is free). Apparently they are there most Sundays. Even if you are not interested they have a catering truck giving away free tea, coffee and bacon sandwiches :cheers: . Can't say fairer than that, although the guy in the catering truck was the most miserable bast*rd you'll meet.

I'd be miserable too if I had to give away my tea and bacon sandwiches.

Im sure he was handsomely recompensed by the old bill of Essex. Even so if someone says thank you it's customary to be grateful for the compliment not to look like you've just stood in shit.

hahaha I got pulled over by these guys once... I was on a ride with about 30 other people and the police were mildly surprised as they only expected 2 or 3 :lol: fed us all and stopped the traffic on the way out so we could all leave together. 8-)

hahaha I got pulled over by these guys once... I was on a ride with about 30 other people and the police were mildly surprised as they only expected 2 or 3 :lol: fed us all and stopped the traffic on the way out so we could all leave together. 8-)

It's like an unusual tax rebate.

If anyone is ever near Dalkeith - just south of Edinburgh on a Saturday, Dalkeith BMW (Motorrad Central) make breakfast rolls to order for free, and their coffee machine is rather good.