650 seems reasonable. I'd say go somewhere with decent reviews as that's more important over price.

thankyou so much will keep looking i will have to save up abit more lol :D

hi to all

i am looking to do my das asap does anyone know were it is cheaper than 650 pounds in the cheshire area thanks 8-) :D

650 is good I paid 750 for A2 but I think I saw online with 599 for experienced riders

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

hi to all

i am looking to do my das asap does anyone know were it is cheaper than 650 pounds in the cheshire area thanks 8-) :D

650 is good I paid 750 for A2 but I think I saw online with 599 for experienced riders

i am not an experienced rider just got my confidence back 8-) will have to go with that price. when did you pass i am practicing my theory test on line to thanks though :D

hi to all

i am not an experienced rider just got my confidence back 8-) will have to go with that price. when did you pass i am practicing my theory test on line to thanks though :D

I'm doing my module 1 tomorrow and the theory is easy don't stress too much

Wouldn't grumble at 650 there's a lot more expensive round here. Recently paid 700 for mine.

thanks very much will save abit more then lol :D

I'm doing my module 1 tomorrow and the theory is easy don't stress too much

good luck tomorrow you will do it i recon please let us know how you get on be thinking of you :D

hi to all

Hi Sharon well as promised I will keep u updated passed with 1 minor fault I did 49 instead of 50 kmh at the emergency stop very easy module 1 now lets see what module 2 brings

hi to all

Hi Sharon well as promised I will keep u updated passed with 1 minor fault I did 49 instead of 50 kmh at the emergency stop very easy module 1 now lets see what module 2 brings

congratulations so happy for you whens your mod 2 :D :thumb:

hi to all

Thank you very much my module 2 in on the 22nd of June quite far ahead. You find lessons yet?

Thank you very much my module 2 in on the 22nd of June quite far ahead. You find lessons yet?

time is going so quickly be here before you know it you have done very well are you celebrating then i havent found atest yet but looking

time is going so quickly be here before you know it you have done very well are you celebrating then i havent found atest yet but looking

My celebration will be after I get module 2 if I pass it. I'm buying myself a BMW F800r. [emoji4] what ride are you looking forward to?

My celebration will be after I get module 2 if I pass it. I'm buying myself a BMW F800r. [emoji4] what ride are you looking forward to?

i want to do the das but lost confidence i am ok now i had ahonda not sure what bike i fancy yet spoilt for choice i like cruiser styles and sports bikes a bmw are so nice

sounds great you will pass im sure i havent decided yet but i like hondas and cruisers abiker has asked me if i fancy going the tt races next year but i am bad on boats but want to pass my das asap

sounds great you will pass im sure i havent decided yet but i like hondas and cruisers abiker has asked me if i fancy going the tt races next year but i am bad on boats but want to pass my das asap

Don't worry too much about your confidence you will get it back as soon as you touch a bike if you did ride before I think you should feel confident as you already know how to ride a bike. You can easily pass the DAS [emoji4]. Maybe you want to look online for the style of bike you like what power you want and make like a list of 10 bikes and then pick a winner thats how I chose the BMW.

Don't worry too much about your confidence you will get it back as soon as you touch a bike if you did ride before I think you should feel confident as you already know how to ride a bike. You can easily pass the DAS [emoji4]. Maybe you want to look online for the style of bike you like what power you want and make like a list of 10 bikes and then pick a winner thats how I chose the BMW.

i used to have ahonda nice bike thats agreat idea i will do that i do fancy afew bikes honda fireblade one of them but not sure but think i will do that hope you keep me posted i go on here some nights when not at work

I just looked at the Honda fireblade it's a beauty and Honda makes really good engines. What else do you fancy? I loved the Ducati 1000 Monster but the sitting position wasn't good for me.

the ducati is gorgeous i like the Harley too the Kawasaki ninja is nice to

You gotta love them wanna exchange phone numbers maybe we get some more people and do a trip together

that be agreat idea we can exchange numbers and thats abrilliant idea to do atrip topgether with afew others were could we go

You gotta love them wanna exchange phone numbers maybe we get some more people and do a trip together

that be agreat idea we can exchange numbers and thats abrilliant idea to do atrip topgether with afew others were could we go

*Phone number removed for security reasons please use the PM facility is my phone number send me a text and I'll save your's.

*Phone number removed for security reasons please use the PM facility is my phone number send me a text and I'll save your's.

thankyou so much will send you atext