CBT is booked.

I am bud yeah.

Ive got a tw125 ready and waiting, my father in law has a trailer so we have taken it to an area with private roads a few times and ive probs had about 40mins riding on it. also took his gpz 500 out too. its the only experience I really have on riding geared bikes but it all seemed fine to be honest.

Thanks guys. Went to a un used car park tonight with the father in law, he set out all the cones for slalom and figure of 8.

Got some practice In on his gpz500 and was all good. Did u turns too. Pretty sure il be fine just need to keep the nerves in check haha.

You will be fine, especially with 40 minutes of practice under your belt. I did my CBT with no experience on any form of a motorbike at all and I was allowed to take a MT07 out for the road part in the afternoon.

Don't stress about it, just enjoy it.

morning all.

so had my CBT on Saturday and it was all fine :D.

didn't really enjoy the slow riding part. I had no issues with it but I much preferred being on the road in the afternoon.

Congrats mate glad it went well for ya!!

I was exactly the same as you with the slow riding, although I found it much easier on the 125. I'd never rode before and the slow riding was really daunting for me for some reason. It was compounded when I went onto the big bike the next day too!!

Don't sweat though it'll get easier with more practice, when I picked my bike up Friday I was sat for about 2 miles in slow moving traffic which was a great learning curve :roll:

So you've got the 125 to go with, whats the plan with tests? ASAP or waiting a little while first?