Excited/Anxious, top tips asap please :D

I was a horrible nervous wreck before my Mod 1. Remember you do it at your own pace. So after the examiner gives his instructions, take your time and a few deep breaths and remember what you're doing. You'll be fine. Take it one manoeuvre at a time and it'll be over before you know and you'll be annoyed that it only took 10 minutes!

For mod 2 its just riding your bike. You're just going out for a ride. Remember you're lifesavers, remember your signals and checks and focus. You'll be too busy just riding the bike to be worried about anything else. Just focus on riding cleanly and smoothly and you'll sail through it!!

Most of all, try to relax and enjoy it. You can always try again, the test is just a hoop to jump through. You know you can ride so just proof it.

I've decided that I'll probably fail due to nerves, and that's fine because it's a learning experience :mrgreen: and by being calm and taking in as much as possible, I'll set myself up well to attack it again in a better place mentally :D