AM category and cbt

Well.. it seems like I need a cbt to get a full AM licence, but I already have it.. i was allowed to ride on any other eu country without any other things.. i am not even able to take cbt if i dont have uk licence or provisional licence. Thanks in advance for youe help.

No, it wasn't before, but as I said I have the AM Category. Why would I need to take a CBT? Sorry for repeating this question, but I want to start a job as a deliveroo scooter driver as soon as possible.. Thanks

With a Car licence you can ride a 50cc moped with "L" Plates (No Pillion)

I Think im right in saying

You can Drive/ride for upto 12 month from date of entry to UK

If your worried why dont you ask the Police? www.askthe.police.uk

You can then put your mind at rest

:D

A CBT is only required to endorse the AM and A1 categories to be able to ride on the road as a learner. So if your licence already has the AM category then you can ride mopeds of the appropriate power without CBT or restrictions.

But I would be more worried about whether an insurer will accept you riding for commercial purposes on a foreign licence.

Do you think I will not be able to be insured with an eu licence?

I have no idea, but insurance companies are not known for their relaxed attitudes!

Riding in a different country on the opposite side of the road and with commercial pressures to keep to time it is easy to imagine them considering you as quite a risk. Especially when it is probably not a common situation that many underwriters may decided they are just not interested in covering it.

There is a Bikesure thread at the top of the main Motorbike Chat section of the site, you can ask there for advice from an actual insurer. Or just call one and ask for a quote, there is no commitment and you will find out if it is possible or possibly too expensive.