Getting closer

10 days left until my DAS, starting to brick it a bit now had hardly any time on bike due to weather recently. When I booked it thought weather would start getting nicer and I'll have plenty of time to practice :lol:

Keep thinking that there will be others there that haven't seen a bike before but still don't make me feel any better :lol:

I remember taking my bike test in 1994. It's every bit as nerve wracking as the car test, but once it starts you just get on with it and it goes quickly. I had an intercom speaker in my helmet and could hardly hear his directions but did OK and he passed me. I think the key thing is to get loads and loads of practice the more the merrier. You'll feel like the bike is part of you, your confidence will increase and nerves subside.

Good luck 8-)

Hi Via,

Same boat as you a couple of months ago but with zero experience,not even on a 125.

I know easier said than done but try to relax. Everything is so much easier when hands, shoulders and back are loose and relaxed on a bike. You are paying a fair bit for DAS so just enjoy it. Once you pass the feeling of freedom is amazing. Wish I’d done it years ago. Worse case scenario you just take it again and pass as many others have done. Best of luck.