No more L Plates for me!

Mod 2 this morning and passed with 2 minors so i'm happy with that!

1 minor for positioning on a left turn (narrow road, should have stayed centre in the lane and not moved to the left before the turn) which I knew was a better line to take but test nerves kicked in and questioned myself, so I decided to stick to the general rule of moving over to the left.

2nd minor was for moving into a right lane between a car and a lorry and the examiner said I should probably have abandoned the turn and carried on straight instead of moving in front of a lorry. Didn't cause the lorry any issues as that would have been a serious fault, if it had been a car it wouldn't have even been a minor but i'll accept I should have waited for more room as lorry's can't stop as quickly if he needed too.

But I can't complain. Started never having sat on a bike, CBT plus 2 days of 1-2-1 training on an ER6-N over a few weeks and it's all done and dusted. Now the real learning can begin :wink:

Going for a look around and to sit on some bikes the weekend but keep going back online to looking at the Ninja 650 tourer so unless I sit on it and hate it, i'll probably end up with one of those.

well done [mention]Smee[/mention] . Lots of bikes out there to grab your attention. Check the insurance before you get your heart too set on one. I recommend the book "Total Control" for knowledge and there are lots of good websites for training videos, e.g. MC Rider and RoadCraftNottingham. Enjoy and take it easy.