Riding between MODS

So Im in limbo between MOD 2 resit atm.

Im just wondering if I should be riding on the 125 in the meantime? Ive had a week off riding as I was quite frustrated after the last fail. I dont know if it's me missing riding though but something tells me I should get the 125 out (weather permitting). I also feel bad have it laid up for almost 3 weeks with no use!

However the other half of me says to not bother as Im so used to riding a 650 now Ill find it very annoying to handle after having something a bit more fun haha.

Also, if i do get it out again, its been 3 weeks. Will I need to bear anything in mind like battery or squared off tyres?

I dont know what to do hahah.

So Im in limbo between MOD 2 resit atm.

Im just wondering if I should be riding on the 125 in the meantime? Ive had a week off riding as I was quite frustrated after the last fail. I dont know if it's me missing riding though but something tells me I should get the 125 out (weather permitting). I also feel bad have it laid up for almost 3 weeks with no use!

However the other half of me says to not bother as Im so used to riding a 650 now Ill find it very annoying to handle after having something a bit more fun haha.

Also, if i do get it out again, its been 3 weeks. Will I need to bear anything in mind like battery or squared off tyres?

I dont know what to do hahah.

No you won't have anything to bear in mind.......how would the tyres square off if you haven't been using it? I think you should just get back on it and get back into the swing of riding again. ....ride as much as you possibly can......good luck :thumb:

Personally I’d get out there and practice your skills and improve your road craft. It doesn’t really matter what bike you do those on. Also bikes like to be used so there is no point in not using the 125. What are you going to do with it otherwise?

good for you. Keep it up.

I had mine out on Sunday. Mooching around the test area. The weight of the bike isn't an issue. Its all about road sense - learning to pick up on road signs on unfamiliar roads. I did some cool U turns - its all Motojitsu now.

I did a sneaky move this morning... short cut through a petrol station on a corner to avoid a traffic jam and use a detour, so back to my old tricks like it was nothing.

Oh... I wouldnt do sneaky tricks on the MOD 2, Id sit in the traffic like a model student :angel12: (and allow the waiting to waste some test time haha)