MOD 1 Done - ONE MORE STEP!!!

Yesterday I passed the Mod 1 at the Kaasam Stadium, Oxford Utd's ground.

Strange to be doing it in the car park, so it felt just like all my practicing at the train station for weeks. It also wasn't the official layout that I have been watching on YouTube.

But got through it with no minors, my biggest issue was the nerves which i couldnt control, but the breathing technique worked, so thanks for that!

I will post up my tips on the other thread.

Anyway, ONE MORE STEP next week for my Mod 2, then big boy bikes fingers crossed!!

I actually failed mod2 first time, but that was just a dumbass error on my part lol, mod1 was the one that i found really nerve wracking. My second attempt at mod2 i breezed through it, it was just a bugger what I failed on as when we got back he said it was such a good ride as well i just made a silly mistakr