Not having looked at the highway code since my daughter took her test 26 years ago. I just did an online theory test. I got 92% and a pass, having said that I wouldn't want to take a modern bike test without any training. Thankfully I don't have to :lol: :lol: :lol:

The theory test is easy, it was the Hazard perception that I struggled with. I still passed it, but when I did the online tests I was getting over 90%, but on the day at the test centre got a lot less. The real test is a lot different to the online practice tests.

The theory test is easy, it was the Hazard perception that I struggled with. I still passed it, but when I did the online tests I was getting over 90%, but on the day at the test centre got a lot less. The real test is a lot different to the online practice tests.

I found that the ones they have now in the Theory Test is a lot more "computised" so the hazards are slightly easier to spot that the "live action" ones that they used to do in the past. I didn't purchase any study material this time round as I just used the ones the DVSA had on their website so went in hoping for the best! (I passed! :))

Had a go at the hazard test. Failed miserably! Part of the problem for me with 50 years riding and driving experience is most of what I do is automatic. Trying to look on the screen and pick the hazards was a lot harder than I expected. So glad I don't have to do it for real.

I'm sure with training I could pass it but I think the more actual driving / riding experience you have, the harder the test will be.