Theory test ..

Hi all . Just a question as Iv looked on line and cant quite find definitive answer ..

So my daughter has her provisional licence with motorbike entitlement so last week she went for her theory test to learn to drive as she is wanting to do her car test . So my question is

Is the theory test the same for cars and bikes so if she does the theory test does that cover bikes and cars ..

As she failed by 1 question one bloody question but you have to have a line 1 question 2 questions where does it stop .

So if she passes her theory (which she is doing for her car test ) as my wife an son and my daughter will all be going for there CBT together

So does the theory test cover cars and bikes as on her failed paper they give you at the end of the test its says on the bottom of the page cars/motorcycles . That what got me thinking . Cheers

They will need to sit the theory test twice, once for the car and once for the bike.

A lot of the highway code questions and junctions will appear on both though, questions on controls and observations would be more related to whichever test they sit though.

Now that's a.fecking RIP off . Cheers .

I found the bike test quite a bit different to the car test.

A lot of the revision and questions in the test covered riding. Things like braking distances, hazards when using a bike (manhole covers etc.), observations. So it was different to the car

Now that's a.fecking RIP off . Cheers .

I found the bike test quite a bit different to the car test.

A lot of the revision and questions in the test covered riding. Things like braking distances, hazards when using a bike (manhole covers etc.), observations. So it was different to the car

Yup, but the highway questions, what to do in event of accidents and road signs/weather conditions would appear on both. There are individual sections on what they are but I don't know what they are just now.

Found them! The ones in bold will contain the same questions for both

- alertness

- attitude

- safety and your vehicle

- safety margins

- hazard awareness

- vulnerable road users

- other types of vehicle

- road conditions and vehicle handling

- motorway driving

- rules of the road

- road and traffic signs