Wanting to ride a 90cc and the A1 licence?

Hey everyone! Total noob here so please be gentle.

I'm looking for a little advice.

I currently have a 50cc scooter and ride that on my pre 2001 car license.

Thing is, I have a thing for Honda C90's and I'd like to get one but I realise I will need an A1 (125) license and take my CBT which isn't a problem.

I only want to ride a C90 and looking on the web I'm finding it a little difficult to find the best way of getting there without buying a 125 to take my test on.

Ideally I'd like to get a C90 and take my test but they fall short of the minimum 120cc and they're semi automatic in most cases.

I don't really want to ride with L's on and take my CBT every two years. SHUDDER!

Could any of you share your thoughts of what may be the best and most economical way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone! Total noob here so please be gentle.

I'm looking for a little advice.

I currently have a 50cc scooter and ride that on my pre 2001 car license.

Thing is, I have a thing for Honda C90's and I'd like to get one but I realise I will need an A1 (125) license and take my CBT which isn't a problem.

I only want to ride a C90 and looking on the web I'm finding it a little difficult to find the best way of getting there without buying a 125 to take my test on.

Ideally I'd like to get a C90 and take my test but they fall short of the minimum 120cc and they're semi automatic in most cases.

I don't really want to ride with L's on and take my CBT every two years. SHUDDER!

Could any of you share your thoughts of what may be the best and most economical way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Do the CBT and the A1 licence through a training school. They'll provide a bike for you to do your test on so you don't need to buy a 125. It all depends on your budget as there will be a cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, according to me you should clear your CBT and get your license as you never know when some better better comes and you want that. The best way to that is through this is by an-listing with a driving school. They provide you with proper training and even a bike to get through your training but yes there is a cost envolved in that. Now for that you check those online also as most them are available online, this will save alot of your time. They can even provide you with ample study material for you to go through before you go into your theory test so you can clear it easily and also help you in finding the best and nearest loction where you can give your theory and practical tests.

I hope, I have cleared all your doubts to the best of my knowledge.