Really annoyed.........

..... with myself, did theory test this afternoon, feeling really good and confident, completes the test and FAILS :bang: , missed out by 1 on the multiple choice and cleaned up on the hazard perception with 60 with 1 video being discounted for irregular key presses :evil: , will wait now till after the new year to do it again, time to hit the hard stuff and have a Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle for tea :lol: :thumb:

Sorry to hear this [mention]dynax[/mention]. I'm sure you will get it next time! 8-)

These things are sent to test us. I have to do a roadcraft and highway code theory test every 5 years the pass rate keeps rising and it's not easy.

Like you say sounds like bad luck. Keep with it and be positive!

Every 5 years! Does your job demand this? Or are you just doing this as refreshers?

Sorry to hear this @dynax. I'm sure you will get it next time! 8-)

These things are sent to test us. I have to do a roadcraft and highway code theory test every 5 years the pass rate keeps rising and it's not easy.

Like you say sounds like bad luck. Keep with it and be positive!

Every 5 years! Does your job demand this? Or are you just doing this as refreshers?

It's part of my job I hate having to do it but along with the practical refresher it does keep your standards up and is a good thing. I just dread doing it every time 😭

Thanks evryone, but it is entirely down to my own incompetence, i whizzed through the test like a hurricane and can only assume i misread some of the questions, and instead of going back to review my answers i just carried on, doing the mock ones i have been fine but i struggled with the hazard perception which was playing on my mind and was all i could think about, oh well lesson well and truly learnt :thumb: