HELP light problem on cbf 125

markiedorg9999

right my 2012 honda cbf has got a light problen all of a sudden all the lights have gone of the headlight side light all the console lights rear tail light but brake light works n high low beam checked of connections for corrostion and all bulbs and wires to see if any bear plz help

have you checked for voltage at the bulb connectors?

also check your earths!

if you have voltage there then you have a bad earth

if no voltage you have no power to the front end

it could be a wiring fault

have you changed the fuse or just looked at it? sometimes they look fine when they arent

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, but dipped and main beam and brake light are ok......the problem is with the pilot light, rear light and console lights? .........if this is the case it sounds like a dodgy connector or broken wire somewhere....... :wink:

headlight high and low side light and tail light plus console lights all go off at same time then sometimes come back on one bye one then go off again iv replaced all the fuses but from what iv read online and that the lights are direct feed from altainator sorry if not explained very well

I've had the same on my bike, all the lights stop working and so does the dash and it was the fuse... Have you checked the new fuse to make sure that hasn't blown? It could be you're popping fuses due to a fault somewhere in the loom.

• 4 years later...

I have a similar problem but have no lights only a brake light when using the footbrake. Indicators also work. No dash no full beam no backbrake from handle. Help please

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...