Pioneer Nevada 125 - Wont Start

New to biking and recently bought a 09 plate pioneer nevada 125 im having issues with the bike starting and

if it does start it wont idle also seems to drain battery rapidly. I been informed that the engine as been replaced,

with an Honda engine after ive bought the bike, it was running when picked up which it felt like it was struggling

with power but it got put down to being a older bike.

Havent got a scooby doo and bike was bought as seen, so any advice or help to get it back on the road would be

muchly apriceated

hi battery has had a full charge it fired up but as soon as i eased the choke off the revs died and bike stopped and wont start up again unless left a while but then does same again and after two or three attempts at starting the battery is dead its doing my head in waited 31 years to get to this point in life

Sounds like the carb could do with a strip and clean.........also drain the fuel tank, if there's a load of water sitting in the bottom of the tank it won't like it......and put fresh fuel in when you refill it....... :wink: