HONDA CG 125 won't roll

Guest classifiedmoto

Just acquired a CG 125 2001 model

I'm inspecting it all at the minute and I turned the flywheel by hand and now I can't roll the bike as it feels stuck. With a hard push it will roll but then stops again like the flywheel is struggling

It's exactly the same when I try to do the kick start, really hard to push down then it releases and then it's hard again

Tried to explain as best I can, do I need to re-position the flywheel it isn't it in fear or something

The problem I have at the minute is that it's completely dead and I've tried charging battery and it's still dead so I can tell if it's in neautral or not

Really need some help-thanks everyone

Make sure it's in neutral, it should be half a click up from 1st gear so between 1st and 2nd. Or you can try holding the clutch in and give it a kick.

It would also help if you charged the battery or replaced it.

With a hard push it will roll but then stops again like the flywheel is struggling

I can turn the flywheel with no issues

:scratch:

You said you turned it once by hand then it started struggling, does the flywheel still rotate freely?

Yeah I've sorted now and got it all up and running. Just need to figure out why it's stalling when I put it in 1st whichever I think is due to it being stood for years and the plates sticking

Hopefully an oil change and a bit of running will sort it

WHAt do you mean turn it over by hand-I can turn the flywheel with no issues

You must have strong hands then unless the spark plug is out .