kawasaki zr600

b1kerbabe101

I have no idea... at runs from the bottom in to the belly pan .. a continuous flow till empty , I do have someone who will pick it up next week & bring my bike home but id like to get it back sooner if i can ...the garage where it is only do cars !!

If it's running out like a tap you must be able to see where it's coming from, have you had oil changed recent .... sump nut not done up or filter ?

Edited by Six30

Hasn't lost the plug has it? If it's coming out that fast it's gonna be missing something or have a serious crack in the case. As for getting it home quicker you'll probably have to pay or just be patient and wait until next week.

Hi, Is it leaking when engine not running, or just when engine running? if it's leaking when engine switched off, probably Sump plug! not torque up right, so loosened of, or over tightened and stripped thread, or if only when engine running look at oil filter, if not the rocker box cover(cam cover) Gasket. But can you ask garage to remove bottom fairing so you can check?

I hope to get my bike back tomorrow ... does anyone know of a good mobile bike mechanic with reasonable rates in the manchester area plz ? i'm gonna need him to locate the oil leek & repair/replace any parts needed !!!

Cheers people ... :salute: