Piaggio Typhoon 2014 improvements

thewitcher

Hello everyone,

I've been searching for a forum to help me out and this is the first one I have found, I hope I am in the right place. A couple years ago I purchased a Piaggio Typhoon 125 T4. It is perfect for me because I live in the south of Europe and it never rains, and travelling around by car is only useful to drive to the coast. Anyway, I really like this bike and it has served me very well, it is small, fast and can travel around the city when I am on call with work with ease. I don't want a bigger engine because I can't be bothered with the bureaucracy here in Spain, since I am currently self-employed.

My question is, I am interested in upgrading it a little more. I currently have added a new variator, and some new pirelli tyres back before summer. I was hoping this year to add a new cylinder and an exhaust.

My first questions are:

1. What exhaust do you recommend? (I prefer the sound of a trial bike than a deeper sound one)

2. Do you recommend any styling or performance improvements in general?

3. Can I buy a kit online somewhere? (otherwise my Mechanic will order all my parts for me)

4. The throttle cable has became a little loose and I am having trouble removing the plastic casing, does anyone have a service manual?

Any advice is welcomed, thanks! :)

http://i65.tinypic.com/260xy0m.jpg