Fuel pipe, one size fits all?

TunnelEyes

Most proper motorcycle shops will stock fuel pipe, why not take a sample from the bits left on the bike. Try to get black neoprene rather than this new fangled green translucent stuff. It's alright to begin with but I've found that it goes hard quite quickly.

Could also check out Halfords they have various sizes of fuel pipe.

My local Halfords doesn't. All they do is carburetor air pipe which may not be fuel resistant. I was quite surprised.Perhaps the larger branches have it in stock but at the smaller ones its available on click and collect according to the website.

My local Halfords doesn't. All they do is carburetor air pipe which may not be fuel resistant. I was quite surprised.Perhaps the larger branches have it in stock but at the smaller ones its available on click and collect according to the website.

The one in Leamington did have, though not looked for that since they downsized the store.

It is still listed on their web site.

They cut the fuel pipe? :scratch:

When I needed one for my ZZR, I took it off, measured the internal bore, (think it was 7 or 8mm), went up the road to an automotive store, cut the new one to length, put on a jubilee clip, and job done.

The one in Leamington did have, though not looked for that since they downsized the store.

It is still listed on their web site.

Tachbrook Park ? The staff in there are refreshingly helpful for a Halfords.