Suzuki Intruder VL125 sissy bar bolts?

LegOverLass

Can anyone advise on the bolts needed to mount a sissy bar onto a suzuki intruder vl125 2005?

Just received a sissy bar and back wrack. Current bolts aren't long enough and none were provided with the sissy bar though it was supposed to come with :(

Can't be arsed to send it back so does anyone know where i can buy bolts and also spacers if needed?

Depending on the size could try B&Q, Homebase or screwfix.

Then check Amazon and Ebay.

There are online suppliers but then postage may be high for just a couple of items.

Probably M8 or M6 threads. Measure the depth of the threads and the length of the the mounting tubes in the sissy bar. Try to measure the diameter of the threads.on the bolts you have. When you have all the dimensions, post on here, I may have some spare stainless bolts and washers.

Never seen spacers for sale, but you could either use loads of stainless washers or buy a length of ally tube with 8mm inside diameter and saw it to length.

Have you got an estimate of total length needed, ie tube length plus spacer length plus thread length in frame?

Never seen spacers for sale, but you could either use loads of stainless washers or buy a length of ally tube with 8mm inside diameter and saw it to length.

Have you got an estimate of total length needed, ie tube length plus spacer length plus thread length in frame?

Plenty of people sell spacers on eBay and some will even make them to size

• 1 month later...

Cheers guys, i bought my own while i was waiting for the seller to send some out. Got a few spare now in varying lengths :D which is just as well as theyre gonna have to be swapped out again to accomodate saddlebag supports aswell now :wink: