pulse adrenaline

karl_w99

Welcome to the forum!

The adrenaline runs a copy of the DR125 engine, so I'd say that would be your best reference point unless you got a manual with the bike that says something. Guessing not, seeing as you're asking! :lol: My old Lexmoto didn't include such helpful info, either.

So yeah, have a quick google search for a PDF version of the service manual for the DR125.

Or the GS125 and GZ125, they all used the same engine and I doubt they varied the torque values in all honesty. Only really recommended the DR as a start point as it's the same type of bike as the Adrenaline.

hey guys im new here just wondering if anyone knows the torque settings from the front sprocket and rear wheel on a pulse adrenaline 125cc

thanks karl

I wouldn't worry about torque settings on these two items , just give a good tighten up so they don't come undone . A sprocket nut should have a lock washer of some sort and a wheel nut should have a split pin or an R clip so its not a big deal . As I learned recently on this very forum, a torque wrench on a worn or oily thread can do more harm than good. Better to develop a feel for these things . One rule, if you're tightening something and it gets tight and then easier again , STOP! Before you knacker it.