Help with parts & Repairs.

KrispyKW

Hi All,

Ignition Barrel

I'm new to this forum however I was hoping maybe someone could give me some advice on a few repairs and suggest parts as I'm really struggling to find anything online. I'm currently riding a 2012 Motor-Roma SK 125 which as far as I know is a Chinese make using mostly mostly Senke parts. however after a slide, the ignition barrel has completely snapped from away from the dashboard. Exposed underneath is just a simple notch that needs to be turned by the ignition barrel but at the moment I can turn the bike on with just a butter knife or screwdriver. Can't seem to find any parts to supplement this so has anyone got any ideas?

dXvaAGs.jpgzrk4dDZ.jpgUkmGQr1.png

Indicator Plastic Cover

Another part I am struggling to find is an indicator cover (Front Right) as the orange plastic was also damaged in the accident. At the moment, I only have a white bulb without the cover and it needs replacing.

rCCkeUm.jpgzZWHyML.jpg

Thank you for your time,

Kieran

Thanks for the reply;

=

Might be worth a go with the YBR125 however, I'm unsure about the connections it uses. Just looking between the forks near the ignition area I can see where it's leading to. Might be worth noting that the previous barrel looks and most likely is pretty cheap.

MOWhG8r.jpg 47GZuAB.jpg

Question is .. how did the ignition switch break in a slide .?

What did it hit to cause this as it looks like its quite recessed and surrounded by non broken bits .

If its impacted then has it damaged anything else on tbe steering mechanism ?

Or has the lock been forced when it was in the locked position ?

.......however after a slide, the ignition barrel has completely snapped from away from the dashboard........ Exposed underneath is just a simple notch that needs to be turned by the ignition barrel but at the moment I can turn the bike on with just a butter knife or screwdriver.

.....yes, sounds really likely - to snap the ignition barrel, a "slide" would have to destroy most of the front end of the bike. Don't think so - seems as if there's been some sort of nickery going on here......just sayin' :roll:

Its lucky the vin has been blanked as i wouldnt be suprised at the results of a vin check

I had similar thoughts .

.......however after a slide, the ignition barrel has completely snapped from away from the dashboard........ Exposed underneath is just a simple notch that needs to be turned by the ignition barrel but at the moment I can turn the bike on with just a butter knife or screwdriver.

.....yes, sounds really likely - to snap the ignition barrel, a "slide" would have to destroy most of the front end of the bike. Don't think so - seems as if there's been some sort of nickery going on here......just sayin' :roll:

Nickery ? Are you suggesting jiggery pokery ? 😏

Scribbled out the Vehicle Identification Number just as a precaution as I am unaware what information can be gathered by it, if any (Addresses & such?) as I am new to motoring as a whole.

I can assure you the bike is not stolen as was bought from a local dealership (https://www.manchestermc.co.uk/) and is registered to my name but SORN as it is now off the road.

The barrel seemed to have snapped shortly after the slide as I tried removing my key from the bike and the whole unit itself just came out

The foot peg seemed to off taken most of the damage as that was bent out of shape. The glue was my failed attempt to provide an easy temporary fix however it proved unsuccessful.

Scribbled out the Vehicle Identification Number just as a precaution as I am unaware what information can be gathered by it, if any (Addresses & such?) as I am new to motoring as a whole.

I can assure you the bike is not stolen as was bought from a local dealership (https://www.manchestermc.co.uk/) and is registered to my name but SORN as it is now off the road.

The barrel seemed to have snapped shortly after the slide as I tried removing my key from the bike and the whole unit itself just came out

The foot peg seemed to off taken most of the damage as that was bent out of shape. The glue was my failed attempt to provide an easy temporary fix however it proved unsuccessful.

Here you gohttp://www.scbmotorcycles.com/breaking-motorcycles/vehicle-details/9501 try this breakers , I've had a look on eBay but I can't see anything that looks like it .