Bearings

Hilton 1979

Looking for abit of advice 2 weeks ago I had to change the back wheel bearings as the back wheel was shaky it was fine once I changed them but today the back wheel is the same again? Could it be my bearings again? Thanks in advance.

Looking for abit of advice 2 weeks ago I had to change the back wheel bearings as the back wheel was shaky it was fine once I changed them but today the back wheel is the same again? Could it be my bearings again? Thanks in advance.

I doubt that the wheel bearings would have gone already so you need to look very carefully at exactly where this unwanted movement is coming from. I suspect that it's actually the swinging arm bearings that are knackered although some more basic bikes don't really have bearings as such . Pics or a video would be helpful.PS you didn't leave any spacers out did you ?

Where did you buy the bearings from? What make are they?

+1 on this,there are plenty of poor quality bearings around.

Buy from a reputable source.

We will only use SKF at work from bitter experience.

Hi guys it was Koyo Bearings I got from eBay and I also did the sprocket bearing and I changed the back break and new chain and sprocket. I have added a video thanks

Koyo Bearings are a known make and I've used them in the past BUT are yours genuine I wonder ?