AJS DD NO Electrics Help ?

kezzington

Bike AJS DD 2006

SO im having a major issue with my commuter bike.

came out after work this morning to find my cover off bike soaked and unable to start ... or should i say no electrics at all!!!! can anyone advise on what to try here ?

lucky not ive checked all the electrics i can see / battery nothing is wrong i cant check the battery charge sadly but it run (bum) start the bike left her running for half hour and zero charge still

If it ran ok after bump start it sounds like battery is knackered, get a new one. But also check that the alternator is charging the battery. You need a test meter to show the battery voltage prior to starting and after starting.

i Feel like such an idiot .... my friend came over to take a look pulled out a hidden wire and said it was a blown fuse D= which it was i am such a tool thanks guys

Glad you fixed it, so how do you BUM start a bike ? Sounds painful. 😆 Next job is to try to find out what caused the fuse to blow .