honda xr125 carb

barker

can any one tell me what carbs will fit my 2003 honda xr125, is the cg carb the same mine has decided it would rather spit the petrol over the road than in to the engine

thanks rx carbs seem rather rare were as cg ones are plentiful. will get on ebay tonight and see what I can get

Loads on eBay , might as well buy a new one . Ok its Chinese but what isn't these days. https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/CARBURETTOR-CARBURETOR-CARB-HONDA-CG125-XL100-XL125-XR125-CB125-MIKUNI/322543238212?hash=item4b19133c44:g:nu8AAOSwn-tZEfG~

Never heard of a split carb before. Any particular reason?

Nor me for that matter , how does a carb split ? Let's have a pic just out of curiosity.Also I must admit that I had never heard of an RX125 , I had no idea that Honda had put a CG engine in anything other than a CG . Obviously this is where the Chinese got the idea from !