piaggio fly help (recovered stolen)

Markyboy1989

okay so... my piaggio fly 100 was recently stolen and recovered. The thieves hotwired the bike and cut the ignition wires, I know that it’s the red and white that start it but what are the black and green wires? Also they took the battery for the bike so none of the electrics or lights work. The bike does have a kickstart but it doesn’t spring back up as it is old. I’ve tried to put the red and white wires together and kickstart it but it just won’t have it no signs of life atall. I have put brand new fuel filled to the top and that isn’t the problem, maybe the kickstart is the problem? I don’t know maybe the oil needs changing? I don’t know either maybe the spark plug might have been blown up or something, I have no idea please some body reply and tell me what I need to do to get it started while hotwired with the kickstart. Thank you

- Markyboy1989

What you need to do is buy a battery and then re connect the ignition switch. Then just put your key in and press the starter button . Why would you want to hot wire your own bike ?