SUSUKI TS 50 ENGINE PROBLEMS

Blakeyts50

Right my TS 50 has a 75cc big bore kit with full big one race exhaust system and racing carbon reeds and bigger jets. After the bike was run in it was fine and very fast for a 50. But over the last few months the bike bogs out as if it's not getting fuel once it's warmed up. I really need to diagnose what's wrong with this because it's my daily transport. Thank You for any help anyone cam give me.

right I was going to say what about the jetting but it has already been changed, so hopefully another member will be along shortly with some advice (did you uprate the air filter that might have something to do with it)

Does it pick up once it starts revving? Do you have to premix the 2-stroke with the fuel, or does it have a separate oil tank? Could be not getting enough oil.

I may be inclined to try a new spark plug......my RD350 I had years back used to eat plugs..... :wink:

Racing reeds you say ? So what's the life span or a racing reed before it loses its springyness ? I know that isn't a word by the way , but are they supposed to be used for long term road riding ? I think the ones I've seen were fibre glass or possibly carbon fibre instead of metal so perhaps they are designed for performance rather than longevity. Just a suggestion.