Honda Cbf 125 piston/ barrel

Tuckermoto

.....its from China, that should answer your question

20 years ago I would have totally agreed with your statement. Back then everything was fast and dirty with profit before quality. But the Chinese are also very good learners, and realised that short term profit means no more orders next time. They're not as bad as some people make them out (almost) :wink:

Cost to rebore with piston and rings is far dearer than these cheap sets so are you saying they have moved on with there quality 😊😊😊

My comment was meant to be a general statement. I don't have specific info for the above products. I've had a bit of experience with Chinese manufacturers in the past. They are generally really good people who want to do a top job and they will take on board any help that you can give them. For high end products, I wouldn't hesitate to buy Chinese made goods.