My YouTube channel - service tec/etc

Topbanana0

Hi, thought I would share a link to my YouTube channel. Most videos are service videos on my speed triple (2016)

Also other videos of friends bikes, 2014 speedy, Kawasaki Gtr 1400 and z800.

Hopefully they might help some members, please remember I'm not a bike mechanic, so cut me some slack

https://www.youtube.com/user/topbanana0

Bad form for not giving yourself an intro and just barging straight in with a plug banana!

I had a squiz at a couple of your vids and I quite like them. Your style is really good without zillions of cuts which is a nice change. You seem nice and relaxed and talk at just the right pace without loads of waffle so... tick.

Stick around and join in on forum stuff!

Sorry for diving straight in, should have asked if its ok first :oops:

Nice of you not to boot me off.

Just nice to be with like minded people :3some:

Pop over to newbies and introduce yourself properly :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

It's been just over a week since I joined Tmbf, and after a shaky start (and a ticking off from Mr Fro :oops: )

You can see from my posts,I'm a genuine contributor to the forum. Also I'm a member of various other bike forums.

But below I've posted a link to another forum I attempted to join, if your offended by bad language don't view.

I found there aggressive response quite sad, but also incredibly amusing :D

Btw, they deleted my post and blocked or deleted any response, where I attempted to have a sensible conversation, very odd.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=327452

The chap calling himself 'MCN' does appear to have a bee in his bonnet, here's another post where he's having a go at someone else. Accusing him of being a 'spammer'. Unless I've missed something, he's just posted a question about oil :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=327480

They can be quite odd over at BCF...

They even have a member (T.C.) who is always right about everything regardless of knowledge or experience.

And some say this place is bad.......

:roll:

I love a bit of banter, and I can swear as good as the next man (not sure if that's pc... The next person)

But excessive bad language is poor form, you have no idea who's reading it.

Probably a load of keyboard warrior's, no doubt 40 year old men still living with there mum and sporting a neck beard :roll:

I’ve experienced similar with a watch forum (yes, really!)... it was fun for about 5 minutes then I started to wonder what the feck I was doing there in the first place :?

Dwc

Jesus @learningtofly!! just seen your signature!

I might have to charge you for advertising :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, I do have a photography website but the sales bit is more wishful thinking than an actual shop, Stu. I didn’t even consider that it might have breached any rules, but if It has then of course I’ll immediately remove the link from my sig.

Haha, I do have a photography website but the sales bit is more wishful thinking than an actual shop, Stu. I didn’t even consider that it might have breached any rules, but if It has then of course I’ll immediately remove the link from my sig.

I'm only pulling your leg :lol: Don't worry about it :thumb:

Put a link on your site to TMBF then charge Stu for advert[mention]learningtofly[/mention]

(Some really good images there)

Put a link on your site to TMBF then charge Stu for advert@learningtofly

I like the cut of your jib :thumb:

(Thank you)

Put a link on your site to TMBF then charge Stu for advert@learningtofly

How very dare you!