This will make you shout at your computer!!

Joeman

He swears too much.

And he labours the point excessively - after 4 minutes on bearings he said you can't appreciate lower rolling resistance because we're imperfect, and it might be hot on the track etc. We don't appreciate most things on a bike, but manufacturers strive for perfection (or a marketing edge), so he should only lampoon things that are actually wrong, or detrimental. Maybe he got there but I got bored.

The guys is blatently holding the front brake to make the wheel spin less.

Then he shows how to grind away half your brake pads with a grinder to reduce drag.

Then he shows the wheel spins far more freely with half the brake pads missing.. with his hand nowhere near the brake lever and the front axle not even tightened up yet.

Clearly he's a fraud and the sweary bloke just drags it out to frustrate even more.

16452 west 23rd street east

Palace trailer park

Fayetteville N.C. 28311

Dear Brock.

I write to you today after years of painstakingly inconsistent braking, Overpriced repair bills, Overpriced Hospital bills, Inappropriately-timed email marketing (from Brembo), Crippling loneliness as well as a general lack of social and emotional capabilities.

I write to inform you that if it wasn't for President Donald Trumps reduction of Obama Care funding I would be up on my feet and would have committed some form of Gun-related killing spree by now.

I would also like to inform you that, as one of the few Youtube channels that are directly involved in my day-to-day life, and one that I am emotionally invested in, there is a rather large chance that my next emotional breakdown might occur inside your chirpy Customer service centre. once i have my new prosthesis installed. That would likely mean that not only innocent staff members, yourself excluded, may fall victim to my irresponsible use of a firearm, but also innocent customers.

As mentioned above, for health reasons, I do not have access to high-powered firearms in the way my father or his father before him did, Therefore, I will have to settle for this sternly-written-letter.

I hope you go jump in a lake. You jerk.

Sincerely

Lincoln Z. Bassenburger jr.

@Gerontious who is Mr Bassenburger?

A Harvard educated Former CEO of a major Wall St. Firm.. who very sadly paid too much attention to bad advice and after his third accident was forced into bankruptcy without Chapter 7 protection, when his medical insurer cancelled his policy for repeated acts of gross idiocy. He then made the same mistake again and lost a leg.

His is an oft repeated sorry tale in the good ole USA. which is as we all know a wellspring of bad advice and home of the terminally gullible.

He used to be Brocks number 1 fan.

Who am I supposed to be outraged about?

I quite like the bloke in his garage. So much so that I spent most of the afternoon watching some of his other vids. After all, if you can trust a bloke puffing on rollies and knocking back redbull...

• 4 months later...

so he wants less drag so he can go faster, but wants less stopping ability at those higher speeds?

I aint no expert but holy shit is he insane?

This sort of bullshit advice will lead naive gullible viewers to do the same and risk their lives!