Starting issue, loom, immobiliser

Bhawk

Hello everyone. While getting ready for work i junked on the thundercat and it wouldn't start. The immobiliser had been dodgy for a while. So i pulled the immobiliser out, the wires were a farce so I've replaced the wiring loom to save time. Just fitted the replacement loom but now my problem is this. The electrics turn on, i can hear the fuel pump start, but the bike itself won't even attempt to start. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what this would likely be. The immobiliser was a Taurus t3000. I've replaced the loom with one from an identical bike although it does have what look to be some accessory connectors, 3 of them fitted with black wires near the rear end of the bike. Could they be the issue?

Once I've got the bike started ill be fitting my rfid motogadget m lock as an ignition too.

Those 3 connectors will more than likely be for a OEM alarm/immobiliser my FJR has them

As for not starting it could be anything from the starter connections to the side stand switch or neutral light!

Make sure the neutral light is on and check the wiring to the starter switch and side stand switch also check the starter relay