Bike not starting - Honda CBF125

Jando00

Hi, bought the bike about 2 weeks ago after taking my CBT, bike was perfectly fine apart from some cosmetic damage. Was riding round yesterday and came off going round a roundabout after slipping on some wet lines that are on the interior of the roundabout.

Bike started fine, got it home and parked it up for the night. Went to check the damage this morning and started the bike to check if it worked. Throttle cable has come loose and is now moving when twisting the throttle. Turned the bike on and off a few times, was fine the first few times but the bike suddenly wouldnt start, when i pressed the ignition it made a clicking noise that came from the rear of the bike (at least sounded like it had) but wouldnt start or even try to turn over. The neutral and check engine light are both extremely dim. Tried to push start the bike but would not start at all, made a noise like it was trying to go but wouldnt. check engine light lit up then went off when i pulled the clutch back in.

Dont actually know how to do charge it. Had the bike for around 2 weeks now and had no issues but it was rarely used by the previous owner

Invest in a decent battery charger/maintainer, i can highly recommend the clarke ones like this from Machine Mart,

they do a more expensive version which i have, but this will do for most motorcycle batteries :thumb:

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/clarke-cb03-12-2a-auto-battery-chargermaintai/