My 2011 VFR ABS needs a rear hugger

Pbassred

Wait .... touring bikes don't have them as standard? That's right, so I need to fit one. I did try a fiberglass one but it was poorly made. :crybaby: Got a refund. :thumb: Moving on ....

Who has fitted on to a VFR AND done some miles on it AND it didn't break AND you still like it? Which ones work? Which materials work? :scratch:

• 3 weeks later...

As I have posted elsewhere I have just fitted 2 huggers.

1 on a busa and one on a ZRX both by Powerbronze and the ZRX has done approx. 180 miles at very varied speeds and so far the fit and stability seem fine even though it is early days.

The only thing I did change was their M6 bolts to allen head stainless as I thought the extra torque at tightening was a worthwhile upgrade.

Cheers

Ian

I've sold a few huggers in my time and the best ones were by Ermax . I think one of the attractions was the accuracy of the colour matching of the painted finish .https://www.speedmax.biz/en/vfr-800-2014-2019/823-rear-hugger-ermax.html

Screenshot_20200414-213911.thumb.png.3e0bf21c77f53c8fe21b38d14bad5a1d.png