Help With My Lexmoto Fmr With Upgrades Im Doing

LexmotoFmr

I was wondering which main jet i should be using for a 152qmi i have a :

• Gy6 Performance Exhaust

• Performance Air Filter

• Peformance CDI + Ignition Coil

Just need to know what size i should be using for performance and should i be changing the rollers or carb itself its all stock i just changed few bits

I'm thinking that you actually have the 125 cc version . There's no way anyone here is going to give you a definitive answer . I suggest that you buy a few sizes of jet and simply experiment until you achieve the optimum performance . I think you are already aware that if you produce more power you will have to change the rollers to make best use of it . Good luck.

Hi and im looking to change rollers and clutch springs but which is best weight rollers and roughly which jet sizes am i looking to test also how would i know as i might need to mess around with air fuel mixture

Hi and im looking to change rollers and clutch springs but which is best weight rollers and roughly which jet sizes am i looking to test also how would i know as i might need to mess around with air fuel mixture

With the greatest of respect , and it's got nothing to do with it being a Chinese scooter , I really don't think that you are going to get any specific answers from this forum . I've had a look at what performance upgrades are available for your scooter on eBay and I have to say I'm very surprised at how much is available and how cheap it is . High performance carbs and racing belt and roller kits are available so I'm guessing that these are the missing parts of the jigsaw . You would be much better off joining a FB group that's devoted to scooter tuning to be honest .

Screenshot_20200907-004443.thumb.png.10f216a4ab07ae1dde8fc41604ee4ae5.png