GSX S750 2017

The MLC

Got this about 9 weeks ago and done 1600 miles,so time for a review.

Purchased off of a work colleague who bought it new,but only did 60 miles in a year and a bit,so had to run-in etc.

Good points - Goes well,with a nice airbox growl and burble on the over run. Weight low down,so easy to handle at slow speed and really stable when not! Short wheelbase means it turns really easily and really inspires confidence on the twisty stuff. Seat comfy,big tank (16 litres) and good economy ( 55- 60 mpg ). Excellent lights,mirrors and a nice dash.

Suzuki do a scheme where,if you get it serviced at a dealer,the warranty is extended to three years.

Bad points - None really,bit if you really want to nit-pick.. As with all most all euro 4 bikes,throttle response can be a little snatchy and can 'search' when around 30 mph. I'm used to it now,but can be cured with a reflash for a couple of hundred,or just ride it fast all the time!

Brakes are really good,but lack a bit of inital bite.If I was going to keep the bike for a time,I'd upgrade to braided lines.

Would you get another - No,but only because there's so many different bikes I want to try. This is an under-rated bike,which would make an excellent commuter or weekend toy. It's docile under 4k,but comes alive when you spank it! :shock: And it begs to be!

It also represents excellent VFM.

I like it so much,I'm gonna get the 1000 next year. 8-)

Obligatory pics.

Extra's- R&G crash protection,Evotech exhaust hanger/blanking plate,Ixill exhaust.

1108026569_suzi1(1).thumb.jpg.4e41bef47056a4ad44f350001acec049.jpg

2145802604_suzi1(2).thumb.jpg.adcc7610a3f600c8927ad5960104324b.jpg

suzi2.thumb.jpg.b97eb500d589fd553d0b8828ced39ab7.jpg

• 9 months later...