Honda CBR600RR 2008

Ratser

What model was it ? 2008 and in black with 600 miles on the clock.

When did you buy it and how much did it cost ? Purchased in 2009, £5,300

Good points ? Jumped on this from the Hornet, and it was night and day. This thing screamed to go faster, keep revs high and tipped itself into corners. Very quick off the mark and took a lot to unsettle it. Even looks mean.

Bad points ? Sports bike, so not the comfiest after a couple of hours.

Would you get another ? Damn straight. Fantastic bike. I certainly couldn't have moved onto the Blade without having had this thing first.

Any other comments ? Just such a great bike. Although I did change the exhaust system to an Akrapovic one which was mega loud. I actually miss this bike at times. Wish I never exchanged it.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u31/Ratser/Bike/IMGP0734.jpg

Edited by Ratser

I had the Hannspree limited edition version and got that with 7000 miles on the clock and £5000. So about the same value and same year!

I wish mine never got nicked... Id still have it now and im aiming to be back on one soon :)

Good review :thumb:

• 1 month later...
They are awesome bikes.. Just got a new '11 600RR and really enjoying it.

Can I ask where you got and how much you paid for the Akrapovic exhaust?? I am seriously tempted by one...

for exhausts also check out two brothers racing had one on the blade and have one on the fz1 sound sweet.

">

They are awesome bikes.. Just got a new '11 600RR and really enjoying it.

Can I ask where you got and how much you paid for the Akrapovic exhaust?? I am seriously tempted by one...

Was about £300 odd quid, and the guy fitted it for nowt when it went in for it's service. :mrgreen:

• 4 months later...