Honda CBR 125R 2005

Abraxix92

What model was it?

Twas a CBR 125 2005

When did you buy it and how much did it cost?

Bought it 27/04/2013 my birthday cost me a bomb! 1.7k :(

Good points? The Cbr is pretty low, so for a short rider it's brilliant, it's somewhat slim so filtering is a piece of cake, even when people try to stop you filtering you can get past with ease, the bike it self look's great, yes it look's sporty but not too sporty for a 125 compared to the YZF or 2011+ models of the cbr which are sheep in wolves clothing. pulling of the line after filtering is very fast for a 125 and even if you're in the middle of two cars at the front you can safely get away. Dual carriageways are a doddle compared to other bikes, can maintain a steady 70MPH without too much struggle for a period of 50 Miles+. Came of at 70 on gravel and there was just slight cosmetic damage and no structure damage to the bike

Bad points?

I think i got ripped of with the condition of mine personally, the rec was damaged and diden't realize till i changed battery's 3 times but was a simple fix.

manual choke can be a pain in the ass! insurance for new young rider's is pretty scary, because of the lightweight it can be a fight in high winds.

Would you get another?

Pre 2011 yes if i was staying on my CBT or as a winterhack if insurance is a little cheaper

http://gyazo.com/ff3aa8cb6ddf885e2872b5484afccc5d