Honda MSX 125 Thoughts??

Forum rules
Please try to cover the areas listed below to give a complete overall review. This information, along with other reviews can inform and guide other members when choosing a motorcycle to purchase. Please remain factual and specific. 'It's shit' isnt adequate!

What model was it?
When did you buy it and how much did it cost?
Good points?
Bad points?
Would you get another?
Any other comments?
Attach a picture if you wish.

REMEMBER - PLEASE USE A SEPARATE THREAD FOR EACH REVIEW!

REPLY TO THREADS ONLY TO ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM ORIGINAL POSTER.

EVEN IF YOU WANT TO DO A REVIEW THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE BY SOMEONE ELSE... PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD.

THANK YOU
faylogan
Bike(s): SYM XS 125 K, Honda MSX 125

Honda MSX 125 Thoughts??

Post by faylogan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:41 am

Hi,

I came across the Honda MSX 125 on the Honda website and found myself drawn to it straight away! Can anyone on here tell me if its worth the £3000 price tag and if so what's it like to drive and maintain?

Thanks

Fay

edstan

Re: Honda MSX 125 Thoughts??

Post by edstan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:13 am

Can't talk from much experience but chose to use one as a courtesy bike whilst mine was being serviced on Tuesday.

Very fun little bike - Went from Chiswick to Moorgate and back during rush hour.

Pros: Nippy and easily manoeuvrable. Fun to drive.
Cons: I'm 6ft and was very uncomfortable after the first 5 miles or so. Feels exposed when driving near bigger vehicles and lorries.

Not sure I'd pay £3k for it given limited range - but really fun little thing to bomb around on

Hope this helps.

faylogan
Bike(s): SYM XS 125 K, Honda MSX 125

Re: Honda MSX 125 Thoughts??

Post by faylogan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:46 pm

ended up buying it! Loved it so much and love it even more its mines and i can drive around on it :)

Return to “Honda Reviews”