HONDA NC750X DCT 2016

soll

What model was it? HONDA NC750X 2016 DCT

When did you buy it and how much did it cost? LOAN BIKE BUT £6500 NEW

Good points? Comfy, loads of storages and easy to get on with, rides lovely and gets a move on when you open the loud handle

Bad points? for me the bike was too tall, so being stationary was the worst, but it has a real noisy gearbox, bike was heavy

Would you get another? if it could be lowered maybe

Any other comments? great bike, a few issues for my with height and weight (both bike and myself :P), for my normal riding it would be a pain, but if i was planning and doing loads of touring.... would buy one.. its made me consider selling the cb500f and getting a 500x

507668519_20160401_1712431.jpg.379376077e72b8c47dbe71f8c17c24aa.jpg

• 2 years later...

Bad points? for me the bike was too tall, so being stationary was the worst, but it has a real noisy gearbox, bike was heavy

20160401_171243[1].jpg

I've got the manual transmission and the excess noise was a bit of a problem for me at first. I took the bike to a Honda dealer for an opinion and was assured that this is normal for this bike. It's a very mechanical sounding bike but the best way I found to deal with it, is to fit ear plugs. Problem goes away.

What model was it? HONDA NC750X 2016 DCT

..... if it could be lowered maybe ..... great bike ..... its made me consider selling the cb500f and getting a 500x

If the NC750X is a great bike but too tall, why not try a NC750S - it's the same (or very similar) bike but lower.

And I'm surprised you found the DCT gearbox noisy, the NC750S DCT I tried years ago was smooth.