Tapatalk

Advice on using the forum and help with general computer problems. You can also post here as a guest for log in and activation problems.
Message
Author
User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 31322
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300
Location: hull
Has Liked: 2078 times
Been Liked: 1706 times

Tapatalk

#1 Post by Stu » Wed May 09, 2018 10:42 pm

Due to a major security risk in tapatalk this has now had to be disabled until a fix is put in place for it!

Hopefully there will be a fix available ASAP
Don't steal!.... the government hates competition!!!

mikestrivens
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:41 am
Bike(s): Triumph Tiger 800 XCx 2015
Location: Peak District nr. Stockport
Has Liked: 272 times
Been Liked: 345 times

Re: Tapatalk

#2 Post by mikestrivens » Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 pm

No problem, never used it.
Regards
Mike Strivens

Bikes:
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx, 2015,
used to have Honda VFR800 & Harley Fatboy
Cars:
Mercedes SL500 R129 V8 (1999); Mercedes E320 W124 S6 (1995); Mercedes S600 W140 V12 (1995).

User avatar
Via
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:35 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Sinnis Max II / ER5
Location: Kent
Has Liked: 298 times
Been Liked: 172 times

Re: Tapatalk

#3 Post by Via » Wed May 09, 2018 10:48 pm

Absolutely useless and unneeded software leave it off :thumb:

User avatar
Hoggs
Moderator
Posts: 7435
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:58 pm
Gender: Female
Bike(s): ZX-6R
Location: North London
Has Liked: 2455 times
Been Liked: 1867 times

Re: Tapatalk

#4 Post by Hoggs » Thu May 10, 2018 11:56 pm

Stu wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:42 pm
Hopefully there will be a fix available ASAP
pffft you hate tapatalk
ImageImage

Stopping you having fun since 2017

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 31322
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300
Location: hull
Has Liked: 2078 times
Been Liked: 1706 times

Re: Tapatalk

#5 Post by Stu » Fri May 11, 2018 7:11 am

Hoggs wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:56 pm
Stu wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:42 pm
Hopefully there will be a fix available ASAP
pffft you hate tapatalk
I do but that doesn't mean I would just bin it!

Although no one is complaining........
Don't steal!.... the government hates competition!!!

User avatar
MR_W
Posts: 1725
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:11 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX-R750 MotoGP
Location: Bristol
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 263 times

Re: Tapatalk

#6 Post by MR_W » Fri May 11, 2018 10:13 am

Stu wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 7:11 am
Hoggs wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:56 pm
Stu wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:42 pm
Hopefully there will be a fix available ASAP
pffft you hate tapatalk
I do but that doesn't mean I would just bin it!

Although no one is complaining........
Maybe they can't get on to complain... :lol:
ImageImage

User avatar
runningman
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:04 pm
Location: Bedfordshire
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: Tapatalk

#7 Post by runningman » Wed May 16, 2018 2:00 pm

I like Tapatalk. :D
Using Tapatalk

User avatar
Phill
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:59 am
Bike(s): Yamaha YBR 125 2012 BLACK!
Location: Witney
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 17 times

Re: Tapatalk

#8 Post by Phill » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:02 pm

i was wondering why i couldn't log on the forum through tapatalk on my phone... i like to check the forum while i'm away or in my break at work. Hopefully it'll come back to life! :cheers:
Image

User avatar
Hoggs
Moderator
Posts: 7435
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:58 pm
Gender: Female
Bike(s): ZX-6R
Location: North London
Has Liked: 2455 times
Been Liked: 1867 times

Re: Tapatalk

#9 Post by Hoggs » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Phill wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:02 pm
i was wondering why i couldn't log on the forum through tapatalk on my phone... i like to check the forum while i'm away or in my break at work. Hopefully it'll come back to life! :cheers:
just log on via browser like a normal person :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Stopping you having fun since 2017

User avatar
runningman
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:04 pm
Location: Bedfordshire
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: Tapatalk

#10 Post by runningman » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Who wants to be normal? :mrgreen:
Using Tapatalk

User avatar
raesewell
Posts: 804
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:21 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha FJR 2013
Location: Normanton West Yorkshire
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 222 times

Re: Tapatalk

#11 Post by raesewell » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:42 pm

I tried being normal once, ahh, it was the worse two minutes of my life :oops:

User avatar
Phill
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:59 am
Bike(s): Yamaha YBR 125 2012 BLACK!
Location: Witney
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 17 times

Re: Tapatalk

#12 Post by Phill » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Hoggs wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:50 pm
Phill wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:02 pm
i was wondering why i couldn't log on the forum through tapatalk on my phone... i like to check the forum while i'm away or in my break at work. Hopefully it'll come back to life! :cheers:
just log on via browser like a normal person :lol: :lol:
Yeah I know but I like to shuffle between different forums! :twisted:
Image

User avatar
geofferz
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:24 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha mt10
Location: West Sussex, UK
Has Liked: 251 times
Been Liked: 263 times

Re: Tapatalk

#13 Post by geofferz » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:12 pm

I love tapatalk (warts and all) but the mobile browser here works pretty well actually.
Spanker of cyclists' arses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest