Forum login

Advice on using the forum and help with general computer problems. You can also post here as a guest for log in and activation problems.
User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 862 times

Re: Forum login

Post by XTreme » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Stu wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:57 pm
Richzx6r wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:54 pm
Stu wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:56 pm
Poor edit there @XTreme!

I have have lost faith in the results of your poll :up:
Just got logged out :evil:
OK no problems

Now I know exactly what it is I will stop messing
I have lost faith in your Admin abilities!



Up to 25% off insurance Click here for more info

Richzx6r
Posts: 2337
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:28 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Kawasaki zx6r j1 and a1p 636
Location: Sunderland
Has liked: 1973 times
Been liked: 682 times

Re: Forum login

Post by Richzx6r » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:04 pm

:roll: always gotta faf eh stu
Its better when its loaded

User avatar
Bender
Subscriber
Posts: 3446
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:22 pm
Gender: Male
Has liked: 1004 times
Been liked: 1567 times

Re: Forum login

Post by Bender » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Not logged out, all good here :thumb:
Bite my shiny, metal ass!

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33797
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 & BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Has liked: 2946 times
Been liked: 2664 times

Re: Forum login

Post by Stu » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:05 pm

XTreme wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:01 pm
Stu wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:57 pm
Richzx6r wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:54 pm


Just got logged out :evil:
OK no problems

Now I know exactly what it is I will stop messing
I have lost faith in your Admin abilities!
I can't be that bad the forum is still running in this social media world ;-) it's not been taken over yet so I must be doing something right :lol:
Fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good.

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 862 times

Re: Forum login

Post by XTreme » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:09 pm

Stu wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:05 pm
XTreme wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:01 pm
Stu wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:57 pm


OK no problems

Now I know exactly what it is I will stop messing
I have lost faith in your Admin abilities!
I can't be that bad the forum is still running in this social media world ;-) it's not been taken over yet so I must be doing something right :lol:
It's the literary eloquence of @Six30's posts that have kept this place afloat!

He's the hand that rocks the cradle for sure!

User avatar
JRH
The Hoggfather!
Posts: 4450
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Bandit1250
Location: Warwickshire
Challenge score: 230
Has liked: 790 times
Been liked: 939 times

Re: Forum login

Post by JRH » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:10 pm

XTreme wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:09 pm
Stu wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:05 pm
XTreme wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:01 pm


I have lost faith in your Admin abilities!
I can't be that bad the forum is still running in this social media world ;-) it's not been taken over yet so I must be doing something right :lol:
It's the literary eloquence of @Six30's posts that have kept this place afloat!

He's the hand that rocks the cradle for sure!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current Bandit 1250 :D
Previous GP125 GSX250 GT750(had 2) GPX750



2020 challenge 100


Pubs 6 / 10
Churches 10 / 10
West Midlands 1 / 12
Hoggs Bonus 1 / 15

User avatar
Bender
Subscriber
Posts: 3446
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:22 pm
Gender: Male
Has liked: 1004 times
Been liked: 1567 times

Re: Forum login

Post by Bender » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:19 pm

XTreme wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:09 pm
Stu wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:05 pm
XTreme wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:01 pm


I have lost faith in your Admin abilities!
I can't be that bad the forum is still running in this social media world ;-) it's not been taken over yet so I must be doing something right :lol:
It's the literary eloquence of @Six30's posts that have kept this place afloat!

He's the hand that rocks the cradle for sure!
No

Its the shit that six supplies that keeps the vegetables growing.
Bite my shiny, metal ass!

James in Brum
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Bike(s): ZZR600D1
Location: Birmingham
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 132 times

Re: Forum login

Post by James in Brum » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:09 am

I don't know what you have done but it seems to have fully mended it all. I am no longer logged out if I have been on another tab for a while or away from the computer and then hit active topics. Been nice and stable for me for a few days I think.
Time spent being groovy to each other is always well
Spent

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33797
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 & BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Has liked: 2946 times
Been liked: 2664 times

Re: Forum login

Post by Stu » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:17 am

James in Brum wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:09 am
I don't know what you have done but it seems to have fully mended it all. I am no longer logged out if I have been on another tab for a while or away from the computer and then hit active topics. Been nice and stable for me for a few days I think.
I have figured out what is causing it and turned that part off on the forum which has no affect on how the forum runs for you guys :thumb:
Fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good.

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 862 times

Re: Forum login

Post by XTreme » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:22 am

Stu wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:17 am
James in Brum wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:09 am
I don't know what you have done but it seems to have fully mended it all. I am no longer logged out if I have been on another tab for a while or away from the computer and then hit active topics. Been nice and stable for me for a few days I think.
I have figured out what is causing it and turned that part off on the forum which has no affect on how the forum runs for you guys :thumb:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
fullscreenaging
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:46 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Versys 1000 GT
Location: N.E. Lincolnshire
Has liked: 107 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Forum login

Post by fullscreenaging » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:47 am

I still get logged out on my iPhone. Have done for years. 😂
@Stu knows about it. I posted a couple of times about it over the years.
It used to bug me but it’s just a few more clicks. My phone stores my login details and I use the thumbprint so don’t have to type anything.
What the whole world farted at once?

User avatar
rennie
Moderator
Posts: 33579
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:08 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha Midnight Star 1300
Location: Telford/ Smethwick
Challenge score: 180
Has liked: 2256 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Forum login

Post by rennie » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 pm

I couldn't get on at all just, from work, it said site not secure, tried several times, left it 10m tried again, here I am :?
Ian.
2020 challenge: Pubs 3/10
Churches complete

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33797
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 & BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Has liked: 2946 times
Been liked: 2664 times

Re: Forum login

Post by Stu » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:39 pm

rennie wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 pm
I couldn't get on at all just, from work, it said site not secure, tried several times, left it 10m tried again, here I am :?
Don't worry you wasn't missed! :lol:

Its fixed now no need to worry! I think the server shat itself :?
Fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good.

User avatar
XTreme
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 862 times

Re: Forum login

Post by XTreme » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:55 pm

Stu wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:39 pm
rennie wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 pm
I couldn't get on at all just, from work, it said site not secure, tried several times, left it 10m tried again, here I am :?
Don't worry you wasn't missed! :lol:

Its fixed now no need to worry! I think the server shat itself :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33797
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 & BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Has liked: 2946 times
Been liked: 2664 times

Re: Forum login

Post by Stu » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:56 pm

XTreme wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:55 pm
Stu wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:39 pm
rennie wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:37 pm
I couldn't get on at all just, from work, it said site not secure, tried several times, left it 10m tried again, here I am :?
Don't worry you wasn't misses! :lol:

Its fixed now no need to worry! I think the server shat itself :?
Don't you start!!

I have sent FH a ticket to let them sort it out! its what I pay them for
Fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good.

Return to “Forum Advice, Updates and Computer Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests