On Friday 30th October I will be taking the forum offline at around 1.45pm as the forum is getting moved to a new server

Any questions then feel free to post on this thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73786

Tapatalk support ?

Advice on using the forum and help with general computer problems. You can also post here as a guest for log in and activation problems.
Gerontious
Bike(s): Honda Africa Twin
Has liked: 142 times
Been liked: 1738 times

Re: Tapatalk support ?

Post by Gerontious » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:43 am

geofferz wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:21 am
XTreme wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:45 pm
geofferz wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:29 pm
Nah - www.intlwatchleague.com - wrist watch geekout
I never knew there were wrist watch enthusiasts!
Every day is a school day! Less so now tbh - I bought an omega aqua terra and that does everything. I could buy a new rolex, or a new race bike and I can't afford both soooo... Yeah I'd take the bike. I used to have a tag, die as, nomos dress watch, but hand wind was a pain, leather, can't get it wet... Convenience is king. Coincidentally it's in the shop in Turkey (managed to find an omega dealer) as I got water in it somehow!! They are fixing it for me, but I feel naked 😔 You? Another thread perhaps.
I really want a Railmaster, with the blue face and steel wrist band. though right now im happy enough slumming it with my Stowa.
A wonderful thing is work, I could watch it all day.

geofferz
Subscriber
Bike(s): 2020 Suzuki GSX-R1000R
Has liked: 1251 times
Been liked: 833 times

Post by geofferz » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:57 pm

Gerontious wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:43 am
geofferz wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:21 am
XTreme wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:45 pm

I never knew there were wrist watch enthusiasts!
Every day is a school day! Less so now tbh - I bought an omega aqua terra and that does everything. I could buy a new rolex, or a new race bike and I can't afford both soooo... Yeah I'd take the bike. I used to have a tag, die as, nomos dress watch, but hand wind was a pain, leather, can't get it wet... Convenience is king. Coincidentally it's in the shop in Turkey (managed to find an omega dealer) as I got water in it somehow!! They are fixing it for me, but I feel naked 😔 You? Another thread perhaps.
I really want a Railmaster, with the blue face and steel wrist band. though right now im happy enough slumming it with my Stowa.
Stowa is a superbly respected watch in my circles. Mr shauer knows how to make em. A few times I came v close to nabbing a deck watch but never quite made it. Which do you have?
Spanker of cyclists' arses

geofferz
Subscriber
Bike(s): 2020 Suzuki GSX-R1000R
Has liked: 1251 times
Been liked: 833 times

Post by geofferz » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:00 pm

Continued here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73589#p1150601

@S-Westerly pic in that thread please
Spanker of cyclists' arses

Return to “Forum Advice, Updates and Computer Help”